Ali would do some unorthodox ways of training he would have his spawing partners just hit him and have he up against the rope and he would want them to do this so he could take the hits Forman would give him in the fight. Ali was getting read for the fight of his life and he would do anything to win. The fight was in Zaire and now the Democratic Republic of the Congo, there was a huge buzz B.B. King and James Brown would be there and the whole world would be watching. Ali was ready to fight Forman.
Ali started off the fight with Ali using his speed and skill to attack Forman and Forman seemed to get a picture of how hard this fight was going to be. I think that Ali did everything he did to get ready for this fight and would do everything in his power to win. He even let Forman get a few punches in before letting lose on Forman. Ali and Forman did not like each other and Ali was ready to trash talk every moment of everyday to win. Trash talking is a very difficult thing in sports especially if you cannot back it up but Ali could "I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.' I believe that Ali was an unreal boxer he would do as much trash talking as he could do scare his opponents. Ali vs Forman could be one of the most interesting and talked up sporting events in the world.
Ali started off the fight with Ali using his speed and skill to attack Forman and Forman seemed to get a picture of how hard this fight was going to be. I think that Ali did everything he did to get ready for this fight and would do everything in his power to win. He even let Forman get a few punches in before letting lose on Forman. Ali and Forman did not like each other and Ali was ready to trash talk every moment of everyday to win. Trash talking is a very difficult thing in sports especially if you cannot back it up but Ali could "I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.' I believe that Ali was an unreal boxer he would do as much trash talking as he could do scare his opponents. Ali vs Forman could be one of the most interesting and talked up sporting events in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment